Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Kinky For Governor!

It seems to me that there is a conventional wisdom that says "Texas Music" per se is tinged politically to the right. I do not agree.

Although there are some unabashed neocon ring kissers, (see Smokey Wilson's "Cowboy in the Whitehouse") the political posture of the Texas Music crowd is one of the conservative by omission. I have spoken to this "South Park Republican" phenomenon before: silence is comfort to the fascist.

I hate to break it to you boys like this, but Saint Willie is pink as a marshmallow bunnie. Take a look at how many "W" stickers are on his wife's bio-diesel VW bug? Go ahead, I'll wait...

Don't think I'm handing out any sugars to the Democrats. I have never seen a bigger bunch of spineless accomodationist crooks in all my life. My Senator, Ken Armbrister, is more crooked than weak, but nevertheless a typical example of that disgraceful sell-out bunch of losers. Many times I've spent lurched over my sick bucket praying that the lot of them would shrivel up and die from shame, but that hasn't happened. We must move on.

Real men stand for something besides guns and hate, and the sick, twisted thing that passes for religion these days. Real men stand for people, education, health care, renewable energy, sane crime reduction policy, environmental protection, and human rights.

Driftwood urges all to vote for a real man, Kinky Friedman for Governor of Texas. He is one tough Jew. www.kinkyfriedman.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home