Zippidy Doo Da

I'm not stupid, I'm from Texas!

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Rep. Ron Paul Warns of Foreign Troops in US

Ron Paul (R-Pins in Buttocks) who is my congressman, shoes filled with nana pudding, went on the Alex Jones Show (crazy ant-semite weirdo) and warned that the Bush administration is hell-bent on initiating martial law soon, for any reason; probably avain flu, and would enforce these measures with foreign mercenaries. He goes on to rant about chemical experiments on orphans, black heliocopters, floride induced stolen essence, CAFTA, etc. www.prisonplanet.com www.rense.com (I love Dr. Paul)

I bet all yall's congress-critters just want to talk about sales records at Walmart, and how Jack Murtha is a homo coward.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home